Tuesday 12 March 2013

Glitz and Glam


I am such a fan of this glitzy cardi from guess it's just something to spice up my wardrobe. I mean you can transform any outfit into something amazing.. something to sparkle in! I also adore the pink bra top from Forever new.. Just because I love pink so much! I paired it with the black so it could stand out! I seriously love fashion, and hope you'll enjoy it with me.

OUTFIT:

Cardigan: Guess
Bra top: Forever New
Skirt: Edgars




MAKE UP:
Lipstick: Dior
Eyeshadow: Clinique


3 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit, Amé! Just love that cardi - and pink really is your colour :)

    Lots of love,
    Amanda

    www.loubousandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! Fantastic photos and a beautiful woman!

    Keep it coming!

    Keegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Love your outfit and adore the hair! Cant wait for more...

    ReplyDelete